четверг, 9 июля 2015 г.

OASIS. LOVE. CRUSH.

How it's going on? The weather wants all of us to lay down like ice-cream)
I decided to show you how I prefer to dress these days.



It's completely my favourite summer look because I think hot weather needs simple and fresh details (in all meanings). 
What can be better than T-shirt?
Of cause you must watch that it covers everything you don't want to show)

howtodress

So today the video of Crush "Oasis" had come and I'm really impressed. When I made this look I had only read the news about next Crush's mini-album. But it feels like I was choosing clothes in style of Oasis)






First, I love Crush sooooo much. Even not him but that charming voice:)
Hope it will be almost all-kill in charts.


howtodress

Second, that atmosphere in video matchs my look - look of soul&sneakers.
I hope you like my look and will support Crush - Oasis at youtube.
It's not advertisement payed by Crush)
I like that dandy so much)
xx #StaySouledWearSneakerz xx


howtodress


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий