четверг, 3 сентября 2015 г.

BALMAIN COCKTAIL

      The season 2015/2016 had come. All of famous designers had shown to us their interpretations about how modern fashion girl must look. Some trends are not gone from last season so you still wear kimonos which I like so much truthly saying)
      I'm writing this article about Balmain because this brend is in my A-list. When I see these charming models with really classy female style I'm falling in love with it and instinct of woman grows in me. I want to put away sneakers, jeans and wear dresses.




       Balmain fashion show was starting from amazing catwalk of Alessandra Ambrosio. I can't even decide who looks better - Alessandra or this wonderful yellow gown?)




             This coat is terrific. I love love love love love it. This probably love from first sight. I think this item can be matched with any kind of boots.


        Color blocking is still in the air. I like the mix of colors in this dress.


       What to say I don't like frills but this orange belt is so lovely.


       Orange starts orange goes. Maybe we see the next look of Kim Kardashian, who knows?


                Don't you think that strypes can be compared like classics? It gives some kind of elegant gorgeuosness.

           This fur is freshment of freshness!!!!! These two different greenez are mixed so good.



              Strypes are going to conquer.


               Color blocking and black strypes for strong independent women


           What do you think about this collection? Do you like Balmain?
xx #StaySouledWearSneakerz xx
               

            










2 комментария: